Wednesday, July 08, 2009

too long, out of touch


sorry, my little chicklets....i've been avoiding the computer. not really avoiding, just spending as little time as possible in front of it. spending time outside, painting my house, etc. actually playing some music!

but fun things have been in the works and June's show were great. there's always so much going on...it's been nice to have a few moments to myself to just sit. sit and think. those moments are few and far between and i've cherished them.

The big show this weekend is the Stoop Storytelling summer show, called "Baltimoored: Summer in the City." It features the tales the Stoop is famous for, as well as featured music by me (ellen cherry), Caleb Stine and the Brakemen, Arty Hill, The 5th L and also performances by the Baltimore Improv Group. It's an old timey radio show and is going to be super fun. Starting tomorrow night, Thursday, July 9 through July 11. Tickets are still available, just click HERE.

more to come.....promise.
in the mean time, get out there in the world. get some vitamin D working in your skin. i'll see you out on the town!

1 comment:

Jim Baker said...

Wish I could've extended my trip to DC and gone to Stoop Storytelling. Thanks for taking part and publicizing these events. Some day soon I'll actually be there, but until then I'm with you in spirit and as much support as I can muster.